The Office of the Director-General provides effective, efficient, strategic support and administrative service to the DG in the implementation of his mandate. The core functions of the Office are legal counsel, media & publicity affairs, external affairs, procurement and technical assistance. Other functions include:
- Lead the development and implementation of the yearly work plan for the Commission;
- Communicate to and coordinate the provision of information to internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide advice to the Executive Management on all Commission matters with legal implications;
- Ensure proper and transparent procurement processes are followed in procuring goods and services for the Commission.
The Public Private Partnership (PPP) Resource Department is charged with the responsibility of providing pre-contract regulatory guidance to Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs). It also maintains the national PPP Project Database and assists States in setting up appropriate PPP regulatory framework.
The Contract Compliance Department takes custody of and ensures compliance with the PPP contracts validly entered into by the MDAs on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN).
The Support Services Department provides an appropriate level of human, administrative, financial and facility support services to ensure efficient and seamless operations of the Commission.
The Transportation Infrastructure Department is also charged with the responsibility of providing pre-contract regulatory guidance to Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) for all transportation projects. It also maintains the national PPP Project Database and assists States in setting up appropriate PPP regulatory framework.
The Internal Audit Department provides independent and objective assurance and consulting services to the Commission (Governing Board and Management) in the areas of governance, control and risk management. The unit caries out financial audit, compliance audit, performance audit, value for money audit and prepares and submits periodic report of its activities to the board and management.
The Revenue, Investment and Project Finance Department
The Revenue, Investment and Project Finance Department of ICRC is saddled with the responsibilities of monitoring, tracking and ensuring remittance of revenues that are due to the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) from Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects. It is also responsible for monitoring and exploring sources of affordable finance and relevant investments for FGN infrastructure development.
Planning and Research Department
The Planning & Research Department (PRD) is responsible for the administration and control of planning, research and evaluation performance reporting activities in the Commission.
Executive Management Committee (EMC)
All Directors of the Commission report directly to the DG. The DG, Directors and Head Legal and Governance constitute the EMC.
The EMC meets periodically to deliberate on key issues bordering on the smooth administration of the Commission and to provide guidance in areas such as:
- Evolving a Strategic Management Development Plan (SMDP) for the Commission
- Capacity building for staff of the Commission
- Capacity building for Ministries, Departments and Agencies
- Stakeholder dialogue and facilitation of focused meetings with key stakeholders
- Staff performance appraisal and Annual Staff Performance Evaluation Report (ASPER)
- The Commission’s yearly action plan.
ICRC GENERAL MANAGEMENT STAFF
Director General’s Office
- J. A. Michael Ohiani – Director-General
- Linda Amego – Head, Legal and Governance Unit
- Yusuf Haruna – Technical Adviser to DG and Head, Marine Unit
- Manji Yarling – Head, Media, and Publicity Unit
- Olugbemiga Oladele – Ag. Head, Financial Modelling Unit
- Judith Odimbaiwe – Ag. Head, Procurement Unit
- Hauwa Abubakar – Ag. Head, External Relations and Protocol Unit
PPP Resource Department
- Dr. Jobson Oseodion Ewalefoh - Director
- Abdulrazaq Ahmed - Head, Energy & Urban
- Adamu Umar - Head, Social
- Adeyinka Iyanda - Asst. Director, Energy
- Maryam Umar - Head, Special Projects Unit
Internal Audit Department
- Togunde Dada – Director, Internal Audit Department
Transportation Infrastructure Department (TID)
- Ogunsola Olusola - Deputy Director, TID
- Olagunju Olajide - AD/Head, Rail, Roads and Bridges
- Mustapha Junaidu - Assist. Director, TID
- Hamimah Sanusi - Assist. Director, TID (Aviation)
Contract Compliance Department (CCD)
- Dr. Felix Ogbera - Director, CCD
- Akwu Okolo - DD/Head, Policy & Regulation
- Halima Tukur-Modibbo - DD/Head, Monitoring & Compliance
- Aminu Salihi - Asst. Director, Policy & Regulation
- Mary Dare - Asst. Director, Monitoring & Compliance
Support Services Department
- Dr. Evelyn Alaye-Ogan - Director, Support Services Department
- Bello Akilu - Head, Finance and Accounts Unit
- Adeola Omilade - Head, Information & Communication Technology
- Dr. Shola Elias-Fatile - Head, Human Resources
- Muktar Bello - Head, Admin
Revenue, Investment, and Project Finance Department
- Odili Onu – Director - Revenue, Investment, and Project Finance Department (RIPFD)
- Bello Dogondaji - Deputy Director, RIPFD
Planning and Research Department
- Dr. Emmanuel Onwodi - Director, Planning and Research Department
- Deborah Okafor - Deputy Director, Planning and Research Department
- Ijeoma Ogoke - Assistant Director, Planning and Research Department
Nigeria Institute for Infrastructure and Public Private Partnership (NII3P)
- Amanze Okere - Coordinator, Academy
- Evelyn Okonofua - Assistant Director, Academy