The Office of the Director-General provides effective, efficient, strategic support and administrative service to the DG in the implementation of his mandate. The core functions of the Office, which include legal counsel, media & publicity affairs, procurement, and research & planning include to:
- Lead the development and implementation of the yearly work plan for the Commission;
- Communicate to and coordinate the provision of information to internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide advice to the Executive Management on all Commission matters with legal implications;
- Ensure proper and transparent procurement processes are followed in procuring goods and services for the Commission.
The Public Private Partnership (PPP) Resource Department is charged with the responsibility of providing pre-contract regulatory guidance to Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs). It also maintains the national PPP Project Database and assists States in setting up appropriate PPP regulatory framework.
The Contract Compliance Department takes custody of and ensures compliance with the PPP contracts validly entered into by the MDAs on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN).
The Support Services Department provides an appropriate level of human, administrative, financial and facility support services to ensure efficient and seamless operations of the Commission.
The Transportation Infrastructure Department is also charged with the responsibility of providing pre-contract regulatory guidance to Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) for all transportation projects. It also maintains the national PPP Project Database and assists States in setting up appropriate PPP regulatory framework.
The Internal Audit Department provides independent and objective assurance and consulting services to the Commission (Governing Board and Management) in the areas of governance, control and risk management. The unit caries out financial audit, compliance audit, performance audit, value for money audit and prepares and submits periodic report of its activities to the board and management.
The Revenue, Investment and Project Finance Department
The Revenue, Investment and Project Finance Department of ICRC is saddled with the responsibilities of monitoring, tracking and ensuring remittance of revenues that are due to the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) from Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects. It is also responsible for monitoring and exploring sources of affordable finance and relevant investments for FGN infrastructure development.
Planning and Research Department
The Planning & Research Department (PRD) is responsible for the administration and control of planning, research and evaluation performance reporting activities in the Commission.
Executive Management Committee (EMC)
All Directors of the Commission report directly to the DG. The DG, Directors and Head Legal and Governance constitute the EMC.
The EMC meets periodically to deliberate on key issues bordering on the smooth administration of the Commission and to provide guidance in areas such as:
- Evolving a Strategic Management Development Plan (SMDP) for the Commission
- Capacity building for staff of the Commission
- Capacity building for Ministries, Departments and Agencies
- Stakeholder dialogue and facilitation of focused meetings with key stakeholders
- Staff performance appraisal and Annual Staff Performance Evaluation Report (ASPER)
- The Commission’s yearly action plan.
ICRC GENERAL MANAGEMENT STAFF
Director General’s Office
- J.A.M. Ohiani – Director-General
- Linda Amego – Head, Legal and Governance Unit
- Manji Yarling – Acting Head, Media, and Publicity Unit
- Judith Odimbaiwe – Acting Head, Procurement Unit
Director, DG’s Office
- Bamalli Mohammed, Director, DG’s Office
PPP Resource Department
- J.A.M. Ohiani – Director, PPP Resource Department
- Olusola Ogunsola – Head, Social Infrastructure Unit
- Dr. Amanze Okere – Head, Special Projects Unit and Coordinator, Nigeria Institute of Infrastructure and Public Private Partnership (NII3P)
- Akwu Okolo – Head, Energy and Urban Infrastructure Unit
- Adeyinka Iyanda – Assistant Director, Energy, and Urban Infrastructure Unit
- Aminu Salihi – Assistant Director, Social Infrastructure Unit
- Evelyn Okonofua – Assistant Director, Nigeria Institute of Infrastructure and Public-Private Partnership (NII3P)
- Mary Dare – Asst. Director, Social Infrastructure Unit
Internal Audit Department
- Togunde Dada – Director, Internal Audit Department
Transportation Infrastructure Department (TID)
- Dr. Emmanuel Onwodi – Director, Transportation Infrastructure Department
- Adamu Umar – Head, Roads, Rails, Bridges infrastructure
- Yusuf Haruna – Head, Aviation & Marine infrastructure
- Halima Modibbo-Tukur – Asst. Director, Transportation Infrastructure Department
Contract Compliance Department
- Dr. Jobson Ewalefoh – Director, Contract Compliance Department
- Ahmed Abdulrazaq – Head, Monitoring and Compliance Unit
- Olajide Olagunju – Head, Policy and Regulations Unit
Support Services Department
- Dr. Evelyn Alaye-Ogan – Director, Support Services Department
- Bello Akilu – Head, Finance and Accounts Unit
- Bello Dogondaji – Acting Head, Human Resource/Administration Unit
- Filibus Daniel – Assistant Director, Human Resource/Administration Unit
- Adeola Omilade – Acting Head, Information and Communication Technology Unit
Revenue, Investment, and Project Finance Department
- Odili Onu – Director, Revenue, Investment, and Project Finance Department
- Mukthar Usman - Deputy Director, Investment and Project Finance Department
Planning and Research Department
- Dr. Felix Ogbera – Director, Planning and Research Department
- Deborah Okafor – Deputy Director, Planning and Research Department